Clothing and Belongings
- School Uniform is compulsory. Any special considerations may be discussed with the Principal.
- Safe footwear is required – no thongs or open sandals in the interest of safety and mobility.
- Jewellery is unsuitable for school wear. A watch is acceptable. For safety reasons, earrings are limited to one pair of studs.
- Appropriate clothing to allow for daily physical activity.
- The wearing of the school uniform broad brimmed hats is compulsory in Terms 1 and 4; children are directed to the shade if not wearing a hat.
For numerous reasons, some children need a change of clothes at school. If your child wears a ‘change of clothes’ home, please return these clothes to school as soon as is convenient after laundering. This enables us to have fresh clothes for the next child in need.
Note: All belongings including clothing, socks, shoes, lunch box, school bag, etc need to be clearly marked with your child’s name.
Any toys, books, etc brought to school also need to be clearly marked. No responsibility can be taken for items lost, damaged or stolen. Private property brought to school by students is not insured, nor is Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (DEECD) responsible for any loss (by order of the Department of Education, October 29th, 1993).